The heart of TEXA diagnostics
The extraordinary IDC4E CAR software, specially developed for use with cars and light commercials, can manage all the daily tasks normally performed in the workshop.
IDC4E CAR 58 is the result of a long and in-depth study that put together mechanics on one side and TEXA developers on the other in order to create a new software even more easier to use, with the most requested workshop operations always easily available, with the different information and functions more interconnected to offer mechanics a support that is customised and based on the analysis of their actual needs.
The new graphical interface is featured for example by bigger and more intuitive icons, by technical information-diagnosis contextual links and vice versa, by a new customer management system for a quick profiling and many other functions.
TEXA has also prepared a convenient promotion to encourage updating of all those customers using older versions of software.
Below are the main innovations:
1. The Global system scan through the extraordinary TGS3s function and the Actions on the vehicle represented by Vehicle Maintenance, Adjustments and Codings, Device Check are in the foreground in the Self-diagnosis menu, easily accessible and simple to use.
2. The vehicle selection procedure was redesigned to further increase the intuitiveness by reducing the steps in order to reach the selection in only a few clicks. By using the new START button alongside the system selected, you immediately reach the ERRORS screen.
3. Navigation within the software screens is easier thanks to the use of tabs (PARAMETERS, ERRORS, ECU INFO, ACTIVATIONS, ADJUSTMENTS).
4. Favourite buttons with Print, Recording, Deletion and function buttons: FREEZE FRAME, Self-diagnosis Help, component wiring diagram and solved problem service.
5. Direct connection between the diagnosis and the wiring diagrams with the selected component highlighted. The new function called Wiring Diagram Detail allows an instant connection between the error read in the control unit and the related component in the wiring diagram.
6. Favourite parameters always available. This function allows you to customise and store a list of parameters creating logical groups that are useful to investigate a possible vehicle malfunction.
7. The reorganisation of the IDC4 software also includes the reorganisation of the technical documentation related to the vehicle directly in the Self-diagnosis.
8. The section dedicated to Customer Management was redesigned and allows you to manage your customers through a detailed profiling of the vehicle and of the repairs that were carried out.