Info and details for manufacturer
Diagnostics can be performed on all Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda and Seat brand vehicles using this software.
The following information can be accessed during vehicle diagnostics:
- Vehicle data
- Repair guidelines
- Electrical wiring diagrams
- Field actions
- Product technical information
The above information is only available during the diagnostic session and through the relevant software.
System requirements for repair and maintenance information:
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Operating system: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Web browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 – 11 (other browsers are not compatible)
System requirements for Offboard Diagnostic Information System:
- Operating system: Microsoft® Windows 7 (64 Bit) with Internet Explorer 11
- CPU: min. 1 GHz, recommended Dualcore 2 GHz processor
- RAM: min. 2 GB, recommended 4 GB + activated virtual memory
- HDU: min. 10 GB of free space (approx. 4 GB per brand + 1 GB per installed language)
- Graphics adapter: minimum 800 x 600, recommended 1024 x 768
- One free USB port for diagnostic interface
- DVD reader
- On-line connection
To run, simply connect the corresponding box with the diagnostic tester to the USB port and install the corresponding driver. Administrator rights are needed to install the software.