IDC5 CAR 73 includes the update of 67 makes. New diagnostic systems have been developed for these makes, which have never been released previously, and involve over 700 models. The work of TEXA’s technical developers also led to further increasing the coverage of ADAS, electric and hybrid vehicles, and the interactive “DASHBOARD” screens.
IDC5 CAR 73 also includes the new features released through the continuous updates 72.1, 72.2, 72.3, 72.4 and is characterised by over 22.000 new possible selections for the major makes on the market worldwide, among which: ALFA ROMEO, AUDI, BENTLEY, BMW, BUGATTI, CADILLAC, CHEVROLET, CHRYSLER, CITROËN, DAIHATSU, DODGE, DS, FERRARI, FIAT, FORD, GENESIS, GMC, HOLDEN, HONDA, HYUNDAI, JAGUAR, JEEP, KIA, LAMBORGHINI, LAND ROVER, LEXUS, LINCOLN, MASERATI, MAZDA, MERCEDES-BENZ, MINI, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, OPEL, PEUGEOT, PORSCHE, RENAULT, SEAT, SKODA, SSANGYONG, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TOYOTA, VOLKSWAGEN, VOLVO.
NOTABLE NEW FEATURES INTRODUCED IN THE IDC5 CAR 73.0 UPDATE
NEW DEVELOPMENTS AND IMPLEMENTATIONS IN THE WORLD OF THE ADAS CALIBRATIONS
Thanks to the IDC5 CAR 73 update, it will be possible to perform the calibration of the new driver assistance systemAUDI “LASER SCANNER” on all the new AUDI vehicle range:
• A6 Sportback / Avant / Avant Allroad / S6 / RS6 [18>];
• A7 Sportback / S7 / RS7 [18>];
• A8 / S8 [18>];
• Q8 / RSQ8 [18>]
• E-Tron / E-Tron Sportback [19>];
Using the RCCS 2 unit and the dedicated Laser Scanner panel, it is possible to calibrate the front monitoring system, with the support of specific help sheets.
HYBRID / ELECTRIC VEHICLES
Among the main implementations, following are some models recently introduced in the market:
• AUDI E-Tron Sportback
• HONDA Jazz
• KIA Soul EV
• TOYOTA Yaris / RAV4 Plug-in
• VOLKSWAGEN ID.3.
Another very interesting feature is the development of MILD-HYBRID engine types for the new engines 1.0 FIAT 500/LANCIA Ypsilon and on the VOLVO vehicles in the models V60 / V90 / S60 / S90 / XC40 / XC60.
The coverage of the PLUG-IN HYBRID model range has also been updated with various AUDI, BMW and MERCEDES-BENZ models.
AUDI with the A6 / A7 / A8 / Q5 / Q7 models with TFSI engines, BMW in the X1 and X3 range, and MERCEDES-BENZ in the CLA / GLA / GLC / GLE series.
ERROR CLEARING FROM THE TGS3 FUNCTION THROUGH THE FCA AUTHENTICATED DIAGNOSIS
Following the introduction of the FCA authenticated diagnosis* in the CAR 70.0 update, in this update TEXA enhances the functionality and allows mechanics to carry out a global error clearing directly from the TGS3s function, in just a few easy steps.
1) Launch a TGS3s global system scan;
2) In the detected errors window, launch an ERROR CLEARING;
3) The diagnostic tool will carry out the authentication (if you have a subscription or token) and an error clearing procedure;
4) Launch a new TGS3s global system scan;
* FCA authenticated diagnosis can be used with AXONE Nemo, AXONE NEMO 2, AXONE 5 or a PC with Windows 10 operating system, and with the latest generation Navigator (check the compatibility with your TEXA distributor).